Just A Kpoper
Hiatus;

ENTRY ABOUT STUFFS #1 STUFFS #2 BIAS NEWER OLDER D.BOARD +FOLLOW

NEWER OLDER
BTOB - 두 번째 고백 (2nd Confession)
BTOB just made their COMEBACK on April 10, 2013...!! Awww.. :3 Their we're extremely cute &  handsome & their voice we're really AWESOME..!! when I'm firstly looked at their 2nd Confession MV..I...I..I just melting *0* OMG! BTOB why are you guys have done to me.. >0<





*****************************************************************

BTOB *Born TO Beat*


Eunkwang *Leader*


Minhyuk


Changsub



Hyunsik


Ilhoon


Peniel


Sungjae * Maknae *



* BTOB Hwaiting!! *
_________________________________________

for thier lyric just click > LYRIC <
and if you guys want to download just by clicking > DOWNLOAD <














Labels:


0 comment[s] | back to top